Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info

Commercial Vehicle Operations

Have a complaint? You've come to the right place.

Let's make sure your complaint gets to the right agency. Choose from the following three:

Minnesota Department of Transportation

Within Minnesota:

Building Moving Service
Motor coach, party bus, shuttle bus / van
Freight (trucks moving cargo)
Non-Emergency Medical Transport (NEMT)
Household Goods Transporters
Private carrier (e.g., landscaper, plumber, etc.)
Limousine Service
Special Transportation Service (STS)

File a complaint with MnDOT or call 651-366-3661 for more assistance.

Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)

Across state lines:

Freight (trucks moving cargo)
Hazardous materials
Motor coach / bus

File a complaint with FMCSA or call 651-291-6150 for more assistance.

Minnesota State Patrol

Highway enforcement:

Highway violations
School buses
Unsafe driving

File a complaint with the State Patrol or call 651-350-2000 for more assistance.

Have a question?

Call us at 651-366-3661, Minnesota Relay at 711, or 800-627-3529.