MnDOT will improve four miles of Business Hwy 371 between 70th Ave. in Barrows and Joseph St. in Brainerd, Crow Wing County.
Aug. 8 until early September
Business Hwy 371 closed from south of Greenwood St. to Buffalo Hills Ln./Industrial Park Rd. in Brainerd
- Detour: Uses Hwy 371 to Baxter, Hwy 210/Washington St. back to Business Hwy 371/S Sixth St.
- Through traffic must use detour
- Local access:
- Intersection at Industrial Park Rd./Buffalo Hills Ln. is a temporary all-way stop until fall
- Access open to those who live, work or visit those along the work zone; however, expect changes and gravel surfaces
- West access to Greenwood St. at Business Hwy 371 will be closed to realign the intersection. Use Buffalo Hills Ln.
- West access to Teen Challenge, enter from north at all-way stop