I-90 eastbound Enterprise Rest Area to temporarily close May 10 for utility repairs
LEWISTON, Minn. — The eastbound Interstate 90 Enterprise Rest Area in Winona County will be closed for one day, May 10 for utility repairs, according to the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
Weather permitting, the work will be completed on Tuesday and the rest area will be re-opened on Wednesday, May 11.
To find a rest area in Minnesota, use MnDOT’s website search tool to learn about services and access at each site: www.mndot.gov/restareas.
Look for more information at the MnDOT project website.
Crews are following guidance of state and federal health officials to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Important reminders for motorists regarding work zone safety:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change
- Watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits. Fine for a violation in a work zone is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times