Construction on Hwy75 north of Crookston to begin May 23
BEMIDJI, Minn. – A Minnesota Department of Transportation construction project on Hwy75 north of Crookston begins May 23. It includes resurfacing Hwy75 from Crookston to Euclid.
Knife River is the contractor for the project. Motorists can expect flaggers and pilot car operations throughout the project. Construction is scheduled to be completed in early June. Start and end dates could change due to weather and other unforeseeable circumstances.
Benefits of the project include a safer road as well as a smoother and longer lasting driving surface. To learn more about the project, visit Hwy 75 Crookston website.
Work zone reminder
- Slow down when approaching every work zone
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times