Traffic congestion expected Saturday near concert south of Eyota
EYOTA, Minn. – The Minnesota Department of Transportation reminds motorists that there could be traffic delays and backups on portions of Highway 42, Highway 14 and Interstate 90 near Eyota as people attend a concert south of town on Saturday afternoon and evening.
If attending the Luke Bryan Farm Tour concert, please follow traffic signs and directions to available parking areas. The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office has information to help guide concert attendees on parking and traffic flow to ensure a safe visit. You can find their site at: https://www.olmstedcounty.gov/post/luke-bryan-farm-tour-need-know-event-information-and-concert-traffic-flow.
- MnDOT encourages concert goers to use ride-share or other transportation to get to and from the concert entrance. Walking on rural roads after dark without lighting can be risky.
- No parking is allowed along state highways near the concert venue.
- Consult the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office website for concert rules and traffic plans for the event.
Stay connected, informed
- Sign up to receive text message and/or email alerts during significant road closures or winter weather events that affect state highways in southeast Minnesota.
- Learn more about the MnDOT southeast Minnesota construction projects and sign up for updates.
- Interested in a job with MnDOT? Career information for the State of Minnesota can be found at the Minnesota Management and Budget website. Come join us.