Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info


Bus and wheelchair



If you have accessibility concerns regarding MnDOT, please fill out our ADA complaint form. If you prefer to file a comment or complaint concerning an ADA issue in a different format, please call toll-free 1-833-400-8432. If you need relay assistance, please call 711.

You also have the right to file a complaint with the Department of Justice and the Department of Human Rights.


If you have a general comment or complaint about the roadway, please fill out our general comment form.