About this project
Summary of work
In 2022, 0.55 miles of Hwy 30 were reconstructed from the west side of Rushford to Hwy 43. Construction began May 9 and was completed mid-November.
Work included the following:
- Reconstructed Hwy 30 from western city limits to Hwy 43 (Mill St.), including curb and gutter.
- Replaced existing sidewalk and extended sidewalk west to Southview Ct.
- Replaced storm sewer pipe and structures.
- Improved downtown lighting.
- Reconstructed city sanitary sewer, water main, and services.
The project was split into two construction phases.
- Phase 1: Downtown/east end
- Work zone: Mill St./Hwy 43 to W Stevens Ave.
- Planned schedule: May 9 to August 2022
- Phase 2: Residential/west end
- Work zone: W Stevens Ave. to western city limits
- Planned schedule: Week of July 11 to late October 2022