About this project
Summary of work
- Resurface Hwy 75 from the north junction of Hwy 40 to 8th St.
- Resurface Hwy 40 from the east junction of Hwy 75 to Western Ave.
- Update sidewalks and pedestrian ramps along project areas to meet modern Americans with Disabilities (ADA) standards.
- Trees will be removed to complete project work.
- New trees will be planted in the Fall of 2023 or Spring of 2024.
- Crews will complete ADA updates first, working on one side of the street at a time to minimize disruptions to traffic; however, brief shoulder and lane closures are possible during ADA work.
- When paving begins, travelers will encounter alternate lane closures with flaggers directing traffic through the work zone.
- Drivers can expect brief delays and intersection closures during paving.